Chairman of the Board
Mr. Harrelson began his working career in 1974 at the age of fifteen. Later in 1980 at the age of twenty he was offered to the opportunity to purchase half interest in the restaurant chain he worked at, where he spent the next twenty years as manager vice-president of the corporation.
Mr. Harrelson was licensed and ordained as a minister of the gospel in 1988, at which time he and his wife founded a new church that they now oversee as senior Pastors and Founders of a non-denominational church in Hesperia, CA, as well as being asked to serve on the Board of Directors of two other churches.
Mr. Harrelson is currently the President and CEO of five major corporations, which include:
- Hesperia Christian Center Inc. (a non-denominational church —non-profit corporation)
- High Desert Baseball Inc. (a non-profit corporation—youth outreach, making a positive impact on America’s youth)
- Olive Tree Industries Inc. (a technology incubator—helping new inventors develop, patent and sell their products and inventions)
- Chatwin Sperry Medical Inc. (a medical company with new breakthrough medical technology—helping the medical industry)
- Brianhead Investment Group Inc. aka Brianhead Partners (seeking investment opportunities, whether new start up or existing).